Thursday 15 October 2020

What does hondata flashpro do

How does the flashpro work? It tastes pretty good by itself, but its not quite perfect. FlashPro is like condiments. These modifications are available either as a reflash, or a fully tunable system.


My question is- does anyone consider running a 10% ethanol blend a bad idea (with any kind of supporting science behind it)? Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies.

Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. CRV AWD with 40miles. The software installer includes files and is usually about 91.


MB (9391bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.


This device plugs into your OBD-II port and gives you access to a plethora of options for tuning.

Initially this will available for the Civic Si and Civic Type R. See what your car is doing in real. It can be unlocked and transferred to another vehicle by returning the ECU to stock.


Can I share the calibrations I make for my car? Do I need the laptop in the vehicle to reflash the ECU? Is there a VTEC window? Hondata User Forum.


Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas.


If you simply want a bit more power and more of a performance feel while making sure your car is CARB legal, then the CARB version is the way to go. This kit is a plug and play direct bolt on using the stock fuel system.


Everything can be returned to stock. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. Sometimes, users decide to erase it.


In excellent condition.

Comes with original box and paperwork. Located in Palm Beach County, Florida. Consequently, my drive to work can have huge temperature variations. Fill Your Cart With Color today!


Find It All On eBay with Fast and Free Shipping. The most common release is 2. The setup package generally installs about files and is usually about 91. I received my flashpro today and downloaded the latest software for my computer and the flashpro.


I plugged it into my car and it said my ECU was already jailbroken. I just bought the car brand new a week ago) so I tried uploading a base map ( like an idiot) and of course it failed because my ECU is not really jailbroken. You might go in and check that before you go datalog, and delete any that are saved. Datalogging is one of the best features of the K-Pro.


You connect your notebook PC to the K-Pro to record a total of over sensor values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.