Monday 22 June 2020

My hyosung gt125r forum

Starts but ran like a bag of crap…. I know most manufacturers lean bikes out from factory for emission laws etc. Hopefully after a good clean, fresh fuel, oil, filters plugs and caps it will run.


Personal opinion of course and for an unfaired 1to me sounds quite good considering the cg1struggles to do 6 Well the one I took my test on anyways. My friend wants to get a gt125R in black, and get a few aftermarket stuff for it.


Rear Hugger, seat cowl, etc.

They were all secondhan but well looked after. I bought it second han. Posts 3Topics La. Hyosung Motorcycle Owners Forum - Index korider. Engine type: VStroke: Power: 14. GT125R carb issues! Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Basically some pics from sta.

More than just a forum. Cracked or broken Plug cap 2. Front sprocket nut comes off from the bolt. Waski 133views. How to Detail Faded Paint by Hand (Paint Correction) - Duration: 29:11.


ChrisFix Recommended for you. I have to keep it alive by twisting the throttle every so often while stopped. However, the bike runs and idles great in warm. Nazdar chlapi (popř. dámy).


Ačili nesmím přesáhnout 11KW tovární má mám pocit 10. Yamaha R1Worldwide Forum. Does anyone have any experience with these V twin 125s? Clicking this will make more experts.


I look him in the eyes and chuckle. I mean, heartily chuckle. I really lifted the shoulders to let him know I was laughing at him. I started to shake my hea faced forwards and at that second the lights went RedAmber.


I shall acquire it now!

That would bolt into my current fuel port yeah? MikasPT staff Staff Member. Information about any technical issue is always welcome. In this video, I did with this bike 90MPH but in different.


I have ridden the bike through all weathers and clocked up over 10miles. The has never skipped a beat. There have been minor "faults" that have caused irritance rather than full blown breakdown. These mods do really serve a purpose!


Stand out from the crowd with the GV650P. Its knockout styling and performance make it unlike other traditional cruisers.


The GV650P is loaded with performance equipment, adjustable suspension, wide tires, and quiet beltdrive that compliments the powerful but smooth fuel injected V-twin engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.