Wednesday 15 January 2020

Driving licence issue number

What is the driver number for driving licence? Is it possible to work out your driving licence number? Is driving licence issue number legit? How do I find out if my drivers license expires?


The authority that issued.

JONES – Displaying first five letters of your surname. If surname is less than five characters in length, the remaining spaces will comprise of the digit 9. This is because of coronavirus (COVID-19).


I’ve had in my time licences issues to me. On my photo card at the end of the licence number I have the issue number ‘09’. However I work with somebody who’s issue number is 83.


He has only ever had licences issued.

Second and third numbers are month of birth. If you know them, you should also provide your driving licence number and national insurance number. If your photocard licence is due to expire in the next years and you have been issued a UK passport in the last years, the DVLA will use an electronic copy of your passport photo for your licence photo.


So when you pass a test for a new category of vehicle, renew an LGV licence, replace a lost licence, change address or anything requiring a new licence to be issue then that number increases by 1. I lost my driving license a bit a go and so I ordered a replacement. Vehicle tax, MOT and insurance. My NI number has been checked against my wage slip, the driving licence number is correct, and the post code correct.


Each driving licence holder in Englan Scotland and Wales has a character long, unique driver number. Driving tests and learning to drive or ride.


Just renewed my provisional licence and noticed the issue number (last digits after driving number ) is 13. I had lost my old one, not replaced it, but now it is due a new photo so I applied for a new one. Im 99% sure Ive only ever had previous one - it may possibly beI might have had re. Please provide the following details to prove that you have your licence.


Participating insurers, brokers and price comparison websites using MyLicence will ask you to provide your driving licence number, and the driving licence number of all other named drivers when applying for motor insurance. Your number is the unique 16-character sequence, as pictured above.

This digit number can be found after your driving licence number in section e. After that next four numbers is year in which DL was issued. First two character are state code.


Last seven digits are your DL number it is alloted in series. Length of time the licence has been held for. Entitlements to drive. When you look for car insurance quotes it’s not mandatory to give your driving licence number.


However, a service known as MyLicence, developed by the DVLA and MIB, lets insurers use your licence number to see your driving records and information automatically. It’s the standard UK driving licence – a pink card with the photo of the driver on the front. You may have an old style paper licence which is still a valid document.


A re- issue or replacement of licence can be issued if the licence is illegible, deface lost or stolen. Swear an affidavit stating the fact of the loss, damage or defacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.