Friday 27 December 2019

Jaws blackbird forum

Welcome to the new B. Please Read" thread in the Coffee Shop. I hope you enjoy the new site. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, classifieds, and more!


Click here for Jaws Terms of trading.

Hopefully we can keep this forum small and just highlight the best links. Post your experience with any motorcycle product vendor here. This is for review. I rode that bike for 20miles or so.


Sitting here just now I realised I had not done more than on the Bird for at least months. Forum software by XenForo. Poor thing is just sitting there doing nowt.


It could well be a Blackbird as they can often have white feathers.

There have been several threads on here about Blackbirds with white markings or even completely white ones! It is quite common for them to be leucistic or albino. Three waves of C-17.


Evidently most all of the other Blackbird pilots consider Shul a pariah and want nothing to do with him as well. Insurance £2a year more than my old CBR600F.


I need to replace the clutch basket needle bearing. Is the bearing heat fitted or does the back screw out. If anyone knows or has done this job could you please give me some direction.


Most of us have forgotten now that the Blackbird motor was built like a bigger, stronger FireBlade. We’ve also forgotten that 223kg dry is pretty sporty for a twin-pipe hyper-speed sports tourer.


As many of you know my beloved Alice was caught by a fox yesterday. My cat had a baby blackbird in his jaws, he whizzed off with me in hot pursuit. He dropped the baby and I grabbed him.


The baby was fine, unharmed. I brought him back to. I have the polished Dart and machined Blackbird.

The Dart is just slightly less aggressive than the Blackbird, but love them both. It does take a bit more time and care, but theare exceptional with either. The goal is to come away with clarity, understanding and accountability.


Ebony Brunson, owner and CEO of Blackbird, will be moderating the discussion. She has extensive experience in the Diversity and Inclusion space from her many years working in Corporate America. The GSX is just a pleasure to ride.


We are here to help you. By Bertie Simmonds. Ten years ago the Super Blackbird was celebrated as the fastest and most powerful thing on two wheels. Honda’s two wheeled offering arrived in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.