Monday 5 November 2018

Dominator exhaust forum

I reckon their regular link pipe kits and cans may work great on a normal side mounted exhaust, like a Jap sports for example. Dominator exhaust headers. A forum community dedicated to Honda XRV Trail Bike owners and enthusiasts.


Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, a. Warranty has been discussed extensively.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Missed a second hand arrow, but for the money this l. I wanted a short can without needing to cut one down and deal. Was on the bike when I bought it, too loud for me. Do not post these threads in any other forum.


If you do, they will be moved or deleted as th. Seems too good to be true. View Profile View Forum P.

Aslo anyone got a competition werkes exhaust ? I am new to this forum so I apologize if I’m not posting in the right area. I recently got my first Renegade about months ago. I like the Akro, £7is just tooooo much. On my sportsbike, fine, but not on this BMW.


I saw a post about the Fuel exhausts and did some looking and found these. They look awesome (especially getting rid of that sideways business, wtf BRP), sound awesome, perform awesome, and are made awesome. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.


You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. The exhaust is a slip-on, roun stainless steel with linkpipe. Hi, long time lurker. Search the forum for plenty of posts on this topic.


Just finished installing these pipes, are they AWESOME! My exhaust pipe tip on the bike is already cut off approx. Please be aware that this is a community forum.


Although Holley employees will take part in answering questions from time to time, your questions may or may not be answered by Holley personnel.

Thus, Holley can not guarantee an answer or timing on an answer. I’m not actually currently intending to dick about with intake and exhaust ( it’s a honda dominator btw ) obviously carburated not Fi. I just like to understand things fully and I’m still.


It looks goo definitely lighter than the factory exhaust and allows you to remove the pillion pegs. It sounds like a four stroke dirt bike and is quite noticeable at freeway speeds. My riding buddy has a DRZ4with a full.


CCorvette Forums. We welcome all Large Scale RC enthusiasts, both new and ol racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn. From the pictures on ebay, its a high mounted exhaust, completely getting rid of the stock catalytic converter and silencer. Im hoping i can at least shed a few.


Was looking at these polish dominator exhausts but worried about the fit. Please can someone shed someone light on whether this exhaust would fit. Polish made, so cheap, but the build quality is decent.


Was a bit hard to put together cause not all bolts. Maybe we need a quick history lesson first, and I do mean quick. Password: Register: FAQ: Calendar: Search: Today's Posts: Mark Forums Read: Honda Tech Honda Tech Forum - For Questions specific and of interest to Honda riders only. Exhaust and Fuel Delivery.


Stream for FREE for the. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. Laďák dominator exhaust ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.