Thursday 27 September 2018

I wish i could fly way up in the sky

What does I want to get away I want to fly away? Add to Next upAdd to Next upAdd to Next upAdded. Clip on wings and leap into the sky, join the little birds as they fly, looking down at the chaos below happy to be free, free to go wherever I want to go.


Flying way overhead-watching some lives miserably led and watch others with love and joy. The white buildings, the bright blue sky and sea… It’s like a paradise.


It’s my all time dream to go there and I don’t think it’s something that I could do via the train and boat due to my sea sickness, so I’m really going to have to get over the flying issue… but, I’m petrified.

She met the ground and her lullaby ended. I remember a story from I dont know where. It was about a farm and a bird. I wish I could fly, way up to the sky.


And the bird said: well you have those big leg to jump and run and the bird finally flew away. Oh I might just try. Way up to the sky ! Like a bird so high!

Those were his ladt words before he jumped. Hello - Flame, GS, cluttered up. Playing catch up today. LO had a rash on Mon, went to out of hours doc - could be allergy (to avocado!) or virus.


Still not a happy boy. Today I have: shined sink, put one wash on, cleaned cupboard doors, now going to to fridge and floor before he wakes.


Motherless children have a hard time Motherless children have such a hard time. Really wish we could fly Get away from here and live in the sky I really. Canciones con wish that i could fly like a bird up in the sky lyrics letras todas las canciones de wish that i could fly like a bird up in the sky lyrics. Ve la lista de todas las canciones viejas y nuevas con letras de wish that i could fly like a bird up in the sky lyrics directas de nuestro buscador y escuchalas online.


Steam Community: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Lavendor Queen chapter 1. Years ago I fell in love with aviation. See more ideas about Lietadlá, Výroky o cestovaní, Tipi. Wonderful composition, and I like the tones in the sky ! Have a nice week:) Reply Delete.


Wish I could fly, too! Stay up the great paintings!

I open my window and wish I could fly. No one to worry about but me, myself, and I. I made it way up in the big blue sky. Gotta love Orville! A long way from home. The Night the Sky Opened Up. The whiskey was running deep in my veins that night, blocking out the chill of the wind as it blew through the gaps between the buttons on my suit.


On this spring morning, the sun warms the hearts of the people, who have wonderful thoughts of the day on their min but the birds, the birds can fly anywhere, where they want to. We, too, can fly – with our beautiful minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.