Monday 29 May 2017

I wish i could fly quotes

What are some fly quotes? How do you love flying? Who would learn to fly one day? I believe I can fly. I think about it every night and day.

Spread my wings and fly away. I see me running through that open door. I wish I could fly. Or speak fluent Chinese. I’m not happy unless there’s some room between me and the ground. Richard Bach “ Don’t just fly, soar.


Unknown “ The butterfly is a flying flower… -Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun “ Don’t be scared to fly alone. Find a path that is your own.

Discover and share Quotes I Wish I Could. God Wise Earth Heaven. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Jun This Pin was discovered by Chescaaaaaa Rizzo.


A great memorable quote from the SpongeBob SquarePants movie on Quotes. Butterflies, flowers that fly and all but sing.


They seemed to suddenly come upon happiness as if they had surprised a butterfly in a winter wood. May This Pin was discovered by Penny Johnstone. SCOTT WEILAND I speak fluent Hebrew and even dream in Hebrew when we visit there, once or twice a year. Best Picture Quotes.


So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads. That one thing was to fly. I could soar with the birds and touch the soft, fluffy clouds. I just wish I could fly!


I ran to the mirror to see if I looked different. SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS A BIRD.

SO I COULD FLY OVER CERTAIN PEOPLE AND SHIT ON THEIR HEADS. Far far away from here. Some can and some can’t. You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right.


My spelling is Wobbly. Milne in The House at Pooh Corner. I do however want to set fire to all your stuff… 86. But I don’t want to let go. I honestly don’t know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I miss you so much tonight, my dear husband. You are so far away from me.


If there is anything greater than love, that is what I feel for you. Goodnight, the King of my heart. I love you so much, sweetheart. You make me feel alive and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.