Friday 2 October 2020

Steve driving instructor

I teach a wide range of students, from beginners starting out, foreign licence holders wanting to pass the UK driving test and I also train driving instructors as a registered ORDIT trainer. I can provide intensive and semi-intensive driving courses and driving lessons in. Who is government approved driving instructor (ADI)? Driving Lessons in Wigan and surrounding areas.


What is a driving school instructor? Really helped to guide me in the right direction, and focus my mind with just a couple of sessions as well as putting my nerves at rest.

Providing professional automatic driving lessons in Warrington. The main advantage of learning in an Automatic car is that they are easier to drive, no worrying about changing gears, clutch control or stalling.


STEVES DRIVING SCHOOL. On the about us page you will a find a brief description of the company and the services we provide. Irrespective of age, experience or ability you will find the driving lessons with me fun and informative, taught in a relaxed professional manner.


My aim is to teach you not only to pass your driving test, but to drive safely for life. Online now (Show more).


My lessons are conducted in a professional, friendly, relaxed manner with a little humour at times, as I find this helps the learning process.

A new Toyota Yaris with power steering and air conditioning ensures that your driving lessons are comfortable. Many new drivers find themselves spending much of their first few driving lessons parked at the side of the road and end up requiring a lot more lessons to reach test standard than they should. I’m an independent driving instructor offering quality and affordable driving tuition in Maidstone and Tonbridge post codes.


Want an instructor who will give you a great chance of passing 1st time? My interest to become a driving instructor has stemmed from my experience of driving for years on the streets of Melbourne. As an instructor I strongly convey the notion that "safety and confidence is key to being a successful driver".


Check a driving instructor who is not listed. Contact DVSA to check if the driving. Steve Maudsley SOM has gained an enviable reputation for providing personalised driving lessons in Blackburn and Darwen for both beginners and those looking to get behind the wheel after a long lay off. As a fully qualified driving instructor, I carry out structured driving lessons to help you become a safe and confident driver.


I create a favourable environment for my pupils to feel. Call us if you are looking for a pass plus driving course or motorway driving experience.


We will tailor your driving course to suit your goals, from passing the driving test to gaining more confidence. You are twice as likely to pass your driving test after taking. My name is Steve Chillingworth and as an independent instructor, I provide a high quality of driver training with all lessons adapted to suit the individual learner. Patient and good humoured and possesses a very high level of local road knowledge.


Steve is able to assist in all car driving matters.

I can help you if you are a nervous driver who needs to build confidence to get out on the roa all the way through to a. Welcome to SteveMarksDriving. I became a driving instructor because I wanted a job with real satisfaction and there is nothing better than seeing someone pass their test first time.


I would definitely recommend Steve for a driving instructor, very friendly and chilled learning experience. He invests a lot into his students and puts a lot of effort into his driving lessons and will help you with anything your struggling with. Great driving instructor and a great. I am a Pass Plus registered instructor which may give you cheaper insurance.


Evening and weekend lessons. Steve White is a DVSA Registered Grad A instructor, Fleet trainer and instructor trainer covering the Bradfor Shipley and surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.