Tuesday 28 January 2020

Show me tell me driving test questions

You’ll be asked vehicle safety questions during your car driving test. The examiner will ask you one: ‘tell me ’ question (where you explain how you’d carry out a safety task) at the start of your.


Each scenario is meant to mirror real life. These questions are normally asked at the start or at the end of the practical test in the test centre car park.


Simply put, the learner driver has to explain the answer to the examiner.

In some cases, the learner driver has to demonstrate how to carry out the required check. Tell me questions Tell me questions will test your knowledge of necessary safety and road-readiness checks and routine vehicle maintenance. The goal is to ensure that your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to drive.


Tell me how you’d check that the brakes are working before starting a journey. Brakes should not feel spongy or slack. Vehicle should not pull to one side.


Tell me where you’d find the information for the recommended tyre pressures for this car and how tyre pressures should be checked.

These are the most up-to-date DVSA questions. Please share this quiz with your friends and help them too.


One of the things that are included in your test is the use of “show me” and “tell me” questions. You will need to answer one of each.


Your instructor will ask a “tell me” question at the beginning of the test, and a “show me” question during the test, whilst you are driving. One or both questions answered incorrectly will result in one driving fault (i.e. minor fault) being recorded.


When it’s safe to do so, can you show me how you wash and clean the rear windscreen? Show Me Questions 1. Your examiner will ask you the ‘Tell Me’ question at the start of the. On this page, you will find the questions and answers and we will soon be uploading a video to help with your learning. They ask one of each of the two types of question: that is they will ask you to show you one thing and tell you one thing.


Essentially, you’ll be asked to explain (tell me) or demonstrate how you’d carry out a common car safety task (show me). Get one of these questions wrong, or even both of them, and you won’t automatically fail your test.


However, you’ll get one minor fault. What is the show me, tell me ?

The show me, tell me part of the practical driving test is safety questions about the car. Your driving instructor should go through the show me, tell me questions and answers with you at the roadside and whilst driving.


The “tell me” question is done at the start of your test before you start driving. The “show me” question is done while you are driving. If you get either or both questions wrong you usually just get minor fault but it is possible to fail the test on this section if you lose control of the car while operating the controls.


QUESTION 1: SHOW ME HOW YOU WOULD CHECK THAT THE DIRECTION INDICATORS ARE WORKING. Answer: Applying the indicators or hazard warning switch and check the functioning of all indicators. One will be at the beginning of the test and the other during the test. The first one is the ‘tell me’ question.


Here you would explain how you would carry out the safety task before you start driving. These The ‘show me, tell me’ vehicle safety questions that driving examiners can ask in car driving tests.


This question will be asked at the start of the test before driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.