Thursday 25 October 2018

Eva air hello kitty review

Hello Kitty pillows and headrests awaited each passenger. There were new Hollywood movies and a handful of older movies. HELLO KITTY Pillows.


Hello kitty flight Exterior of flight decorated w Sanrio characters. Interior while not, they have Sanrio utensils, pillow and playing cards.

They even bother to decorate the toilet and clean mid flight while SQ doesn’t even do it. Upon passing through security and immigration, I headed to the Infinity lounge to grab a quick snack before my flight.


I’m not going to lie, I looked through the lavatory trying to find a whole roll I could possibly take with me, though they seem to hide them well, because I couldn’t find one. Destinations that were already serving this happy flight before included Guam, Seoul, Sapporo and Paris. This is an Eva Airlines review with a difference, because it’s about a flying kitty.


Landlocked people around the world (i.e. everyone) felt a whole slew of emotions, ranging from amused to wistful. Photo from Eva Air Sanrio) Taiwan continues to cater to the.


Eva Air flies from between Tokyo and Taipei several times a day with All Nippon Airlines (ANA), but only one return flight is on the themed Sanrio aircraft.

Consider this the “bonus” edition to my recent Asia trip report series. Even if you are not a fan of this adorable feline (and friend), it is still quite an experience in premium economy (a.k.a.


Elite Class): the comfy and spacious seats and legroom. I really had my first true run-in with the girl (she is not a cat, apparently), when covering the new international terminal opening up at Haneda Airport in Tokyo. Although I had already done a quick tour of the 7previously, this time I was able to really enjoy some of the details.


The special livery aircraft are subject to route adjustment and do not provide Sanrio-themed inflight service items. Inside the plane, Sanrio characters also adorn the amenities, from the headrest covers to the napkins. It will take off from Taipei at 10:local time and first head East towards Japan. Althought there will no doubt be a few of you out there groaning, it is worth checking.


Every Business Class passenger received a hard-case Ferragamo amenity kit and those in Economy got charming Kipling soft bags, both. Now to Seattle they have full lie-flat a few days a week. The other Asian carriers do the 1degree thing.


Though it was a short regional flight (hrs) the Business class service was excellent. The airline will use two of its new character-themed. EVA business is great.


Not only that, but I also got to fly on my favourite Airbus A3which was very satisfying especially the -300. How exciting it was!

What amenities to expect? Keep an eye out for the adorable Hand-in-Hand Jet, featuring all of the classic Sanrio characters holding hands. The popular Japanese fictional character and an inspiration for a wide range of merchandise, will be seen flying high in the air, to nowhere, soon.


Find Great Deals On eBay. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Since the airline hub in Taipei, Taiwan, all flights have to go thru there.


We’ll be operating this specially painted plane on BRand BRflights between TPE and SFO on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Her duties involved encouraging people to use travel to promote positive.


I already knew I was off to an amazing trip! I specifically ordered the meal knowing that I would get this special boxed kids’ version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.