Friday 18 May 2018

Driving test examiner rude

I had tests and not once did I feel my examiner was rude or impolite with me. DRIVING TESTERS HAVE been accused of being “condescending” “inappropriate” and “ rude” in a number of complaints made to the Road Safety Authority (RSA). Since January this year, a total of 23. How does a driving examiner work?


Why do learners fear the driving examiner? Can a driving examiner fail a driving test?

So i failed my driving test today, for what i thought was unfair reasons and the examiner was somewhat rude, and i was wandering if anyone else had this when sitting theirs? Rude driving test examiners. I passed on my 5th attempt, on my fourth test, the examiner was visibly flinching from the traffic cones the car was passing.


I took my driving test today for the first time. Although sadly I did fail for a few silly reasons. I was of course disappointed but the examiner was fair and. When it comes to taking the driving test, many learner drivers fear the driving examiner.


Part of the training process for examiners set out by the DVSA is to deal with the public and driving test candidates in an appropriate manner – being polite, clear and professional at all times.

There’s a different process to appeal a driving test if the driving examiner did not follow the legal rules. However, your test result cannot be changed.


The driving examiner training course takes around weeks and covers what you need to know to carry out driving tests safely and effectively. You’ll do some training at your driving test centre. We’re discussing those examiners that have a reputation for instilling fear in test candidates or those that show little respect towards driving instructors – those who could at times be described as negative, condescending, arrogant or even rude.


Thankfully these examiners are few and far between, but we’ve received enough feedback about it to take some time to provide you with an insight into how examiners are trained and assessed in terms of providing a positive customer experience. There is no excuse for her manner though - if she thought you were that bad she should have terminated immediately.


On passing parked cars - it is alway a good idea to allow for a door opening if there is room. The test is terminated and the examiner then has to walk back to the test centre, come blistering summer heat, rain, hail, sleet or snow. This could be several miles. The candidate must wait in the car fretting, all the while for the instructor to return.


Fart Spray Prank on my Mom - Duration: 8:08. King Paul 156views. It seems like examiners probably are the same.


But according to Gerry Brennan, 5 a former examiner at Edinburgh test centre who now runs a driving school in Glasgow, it was not the risk of failed candidates lashing out that he dreaded most. I found the examiners rude, with no empathy and interested only in ticking boxes.


The driving test may be years old this week but for nearly an entire one of those eight decades I endured (counting practical and theory tests) at least six encounters with the UK driving test.

An one of the most common types of abuse our examiners face is from candidates taking their driving test. So I failed my driving test today.


But she was extremely rude to me just because I asked her to repeat the instruction she gave me. Failed my driving test because of a rude examiner ? I had my driving test today and made a mistake, i didnt notice a temp speed sign but wasnt much over the speed. Like all jobs that of the examiner will have been risk assesed.


Driving examiners - TedCrilly. The risk assesement will have flagged up the possibilty of being hit and consequently injured by a moving vehicle.


Its not possible to take the moving vehicles out of the mix so the risk has to be minimised. I was driving down a country road with the examiner, when a rabbit ran out right in front of the car.


You should always just hit it and keep on driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.