Wednesday 7 June 2017

Funny driving test poems

To be driving unaccompanied. It’s not that I am doubting. It just feels like only yesterday you were driving me up the wall! That feeling of independence - is just the very best!


You passed your driving test ! Only joking - Well done and CONGRATULATIONS!

Here are very relatable driving memes that are guaranteed to make you laugh! Got A Subaru “Hit The Potholes” They Said. Driving Just Got Serious. Hold On To Your Teeth Baby.


Once you have chosen your verse be sure to click through and choose a matching download for your special occasion. Are there funny jokes about driving?


What are the congratulations on passing your driving test? Can you pass the bloody driving test?

Can I pass my driving test? I’m really happy you’ve finally passed your driving test… take it easy driving though, the life you save could be mine!


Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old funny driving quotes, funny driving sayings, and funny driving proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Congratulations verses poems. So just because you have a piece of paper in your wallet that says you can drive doesn’t mean I have to like it!


Eddie was driving down the road and met a car coming the other way. Astonishe the other driver looked in his rear view mirror and swore at Eddie.


Funny poems can be funny because of the way they’re written, as well as their subject matter! Every word in this poem is one syllable—and it goes on much longer than this!


I hear you passed your driving test, congratulations its made my day. Now you can be the taxi taking me out to where I say. The real Jurassic World now playing Best prank EVER! Remember these days.


Meme from Pinterest. So so naive we were Can we go. Funny driving test stories to make you laugh and realise that maybe your problems aren’t that bad.


My first page on funny driving lesson stories was so popular that I’m back with some more.

This time we’re looking mainly at funny driving test stories but there are some other memorable moments from my adventures as a driving instructor thrown in. Different people take different time period to learn driving.


While you are new to driving, you have to go through many hilariously dangerous situations. How things go with a learning or new driver, let’s see with our list of funny quotes about new drivers. See more ideas about Humor, Funny, Bones funny.


Go I love driving - it’s such a fine thing! This car on this road - makes me want to sing! How simple transport has grown into this!


Whether it be starting a new job, taking an exam, a driving test or moving abroa what you write inside that card should. Hi all I have recently passed my driving test on my 8th attempt! All of my previous driving tests didnt go at all well- I think on my 2nd test I failed on things!


My 6th test was a disaster too at one point the driving examiner had to grab the wheel- oops! Also on that test I did all the moving off checks without starting the engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.