Monday 13 February 2017

Mercedes customer service reviews

Mercedes Benz Ascot - Great Service ! Was contacted directly by the service team and given an ideal time to present my car. We were made to feel really special.


This is one of the reasons we bought a prestige car, with prestige service, so we thought. That was the end of the honeymoon!

After sales, service hasn’t been great. If someone buys you the car take it, if you have more money than sense, good choice. I do feel safe driving my C240. Toshiba (hooray - applause!!!) Toshiba gets a BIG thumbs up from me i have one and they are quite probably the best laptops you can buy ACER (Boo!!!!) you are right about ACER they re nothing but a big headache and you will have.


We all make mistakes but how you correct them is a measure of the person or company and the measure of this company is a big fat nil, shame on them. The service department would do better if the allowed Kermit the frog to rum it.


Completely useless at customer service.

On April car booked in for service and my son had to wait over an hour to be seen to give car in. I did my Job as a supervisor"! A Great Place to Work"! Need a key of my car.


Not happy with quality of my SClass. Poor customer service. Original review : Dec. Horrendous customer service from both the dealerships and the main complaints department.


This is a severe safety issue and i am now having to pursue via the motor ombudsman and solicitor! I badly needed to start the car remotely before dropping my son to school on the cold days. The app didn’t work even once and constantly I got the message “Try again”.


Contacting customer service did t help either. Even after months. Stuart Reed reviews. I have driven new, high en. Review this company.

Customer Service Representative reviews. United Kingdom reviews. Ratings by category. MB customer service (based abroad so beware call charges) took the retailers side from day one with an argumentative cs rep.


All in all my worst car experience ever! Michael Meyer revie. Pete was very helpful and he looked after us in every way he could and in the best possible way we had finalised our deal with him and were very happy with it.


Daniel was also a big help as he showed us things about the car which. The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews.


All of a sudden my car starts shaking to the point is unsafe to drive. An excellent service. The car was delivered with no fuss and. Live chat opening times are: Monday to Friday 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.